WHEN SHOULD I CALL AN ATTORNEY ABOUT MY CLAIM?
The Florida insurance claim attorneys at Danahy & Dunnavant, P.A. can assist you with the insurance claims process. From preparing forms to documenting damage to finalizing the claim settlement, our legal team is here to provide support, guidance and legal advice at a time when you need it most.
By denying, undervaluing, underpaying and delaying claims, insurance providers increase the level of stress experienced by property owners when their homes or businesses sustain storm damage.
Should you need our help, the Florida insurance claim attorneys at Danahy & Dunnavant, P.A. can help you with the claim process from the first contact with the insurance company through the final payment. We can help you review your policy to locate coverage, coordinate inspections by experts and assist in the submission of the claim. If litigation is necessary following the completion of the claim process, we promptly initiate a lawsuit or appraisal to enforce your contract rights in the courts. If your case ultimately needs to be tried before a jury or appealed, the lawyers at Danahy & Dunnavant, P.A. have both trial and appellate experience and can assist you through these processes.
YOU MAY WANT TO SET UP A CALL WITH ONE OF OUR LAWYERS IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING HAS HAPPENED:
- Your insurance company denied your claim,
- Your insurance company delayed your claim,
- Your insurance company made a misrepresentation to you,
- Your insurance company refused to tender undisputed monies,
- Your insurance company made a “low-ball” offer, estimate or payment,
- Your insurance company did not properly explain the payment they made,
- Your insurance company told you not to hire your own representation,
- Your insurance company requested a release as a condition of settlement or for the payment of undisputed funds,
- Your insurance company labeled a check as “full” or “final” payment when there are additional monies due and owing.
If you believe that your insurance company is denying, underpaying or delaying your claim or otherwise acting in an inappropriate manner, contact our Florida insurance lawyers so we can discuss your legal rights.